[keycloak-dev] Login with Access Token

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:42:26 EST 2014

Is there a JIRA issue for that feature? I would like to help with this
regard since I really would like to see support for that in an upcoming
release.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*
Am 03.12.2014 um 12:31 schrieb Stian Thorgersen:
> Just thought of a reason why it won't work. The link to login with Facebook is to the Keycloak server, which then sets the required state before redirecting to Facebook.

>>> 3. Start the login with the native SDK
>>> 4. On success navigate in the iframe to the social callback