[keycloak-dev] User ids and usernames

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 22:37:39 EST 2014

>> Yeah, but wanting to know username, first, last, and/or email is just so
>> common it should be optimzied.
>
> Have you read OpenID Connect spec yet? Is there anything like that in there?

I read a little bit more...and of course... its in there :)  Somebody
must be actually using this spec for real apps instead of just writing
it. ;)

A "Successful Token Response" contains the access token, expiration, and
the ID Token.

ID token can have a bunch of useful shit in it.

http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#StandardClaims

I claim OpenID work :)  I'll do it after Alpha 2.