[keycloak-dev] Running unit tests with different model implementations

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 11:33:30 EST 2014

Sounds good. Getting Mongo in now is a priority for us, but it doesn't have to be perfect now.

With regards to refactoring changes proposed they all sound great, but I agree with Bill. Let's do a few more rounds to get some more "core" features in. Then let's do refactoring, testing, etc..

At this point there's no immediate refactoring I can think of, except for swapping from DB generated IDs to UUIDs + the changes to users I proposed:

* Login with username or email
* Use id in token#sub
* Remove recover username
* Let users change their username (probably an option on the realm to disable?)