[keycloak-dev] Patternfly and RCUE styles

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 12:29:19 EST 2014

Currently we use our own styles in Keycloak. Problems with this include:

* We have to maintain our own styles
* Can't integrate as easily with other projects

To solve these issues we need to replace our styles with the stylesheets provided by RCUE project, or more specifically the PatternFly project (which is basically RCUE for projects, while RCUE is for products).

Villiam has done an excellent start on this work. However, there was a fair few changes required to the html so there may be some bugs.

I'd like to include this work ASAP. This is to prevent headaches with merging and also to introduce the slight changes to the l&f as early as possible. So I think it would be good to include this in alpha2.

If you want to have a look at the current state go to https://kc2-sthorger.rhcloud.com/auth/admin/index.html (username/password: admin/secret). Code is at https://github.com/stianst/keycloak/tree/FORMS2.