[keycloak-dev] code changes, please note
bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 18:48:15 EST 2014
* There is no more RequireApplication and RequiredOAuthClient
credentials in the UI. They still exist in the data model and some of
the APIs but they are not expossed by the admin console.
* New Credential Type: "secret". Secrets are stored in plain text and
are the only cred type that can be retrieved from the model.
* Applications/OAuthClients are hard coded to use "secrets" as a
* Application and OAuth Installation page has changed! It now populates
the credentials with the secret. You now also have an option to view
Wildfly/JBoss Subsystem XML that you can cut and paste.
* Application and OAuth credentials page now shows the client secret.
It also allows you to regenerate it.
* All demo code has been updated to reflect above changes.
* Installing the wildfly/as7/eap6 subsystem is now a requirement
* Demo code has changed. There are now 2 examples. preconfigured and
unconfigured that work for both AS7, EAP6, and Wildfly 8.
* We now build against WIldfly 8.0.0.Final and Undertow 1.0.0.Final.
I now need to document all this stuff and update the screencasts (as
well as document Composite roles ).
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
More information about the keycloak-dev