[keycloak-dev] done with my alpha2 work

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 05:48:32 EST 2014

On 17.2.2014 13:59, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> Theme work is done. There's still a bit of work left on testing for MySQL/PostgreSQL, but Marek says he'll finish that today.
I've sent PR here https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/217 . So
right now both JPA and Mongo model are using UUID instead of
autogenerated IDs. And all unit tests + testsuite are passing with H2,
Mongo, MySQL and PostgreSQL. I've also tested Wildfly distribution with
KeycloakDS as MySQL datasource and works well!

Bad thing is, that I have some issues with Oracle11g right now. It's
about long identifiers (At this moment, I am not yet sure if it's ID of
entities or length of tables or indexes). I will continue in the
afternoon with investigation and planning to test other DBs as well (MS
SQL, IBM DB2, maybe Sybase). Do you want all databases to work in
Alpha-2? If not, it could be postponed to Alpha-3, which means that I
don't have anything pending in Alpha-2.

Marek