[keycloak-dev] what's next for Alpha 3?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 05:40:04 EST 2014

Marek and myself will need to give LiveOak a bit of TLC this time around, but we'll still try to do something for alpha3.

I'll look at KEYCLOAK-292 as this is something we'll need for LiveOak. I'll also try to sort out the issues I proposed with regards to users recently.

Marek will look at adding support to link social accounts (KEYCLOAK-26).