[keycloak-dev] Authz for admin console/endpoints (KEYCLOAK-292)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 11:54:28 EST 2014

I was actually agreeing with your original post, but I don't think I
fully understood your original post! I might understand now.  Is this
what you mean?

* Create an application within "keycloak-admin" for each new realm
* Under that application create all the roles mentioned in the OP.
* Create a realm level composite role named "superuser".  When a new
realm is created, associate all those new application roles to this
superuser composite.

Then, when you log into the admin console, the server just checks which
roles you have assigned to you to fill the realm selection box on the
admin console main page.