[keycloak-dev] Aerogear requirements

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 10:39:48 EST 2014

To support the initial integration between Aerogear and Keycloak, we
need to be able to handle two things:

* figure out bootstrapping on a co-bundled aerogear+keycloak zip distro,
as well as a co-bundled OpenShift cartridge.
* Be able to brand the admin console using Aerogear styles.  This means
there can be no mention of "Keycloak" within login screens or within the
admin console itself.  Keycloak needs to look like it is part of Aerogear.

Last thing is.  We have to have a 1.0 release by June, which means we
need a major feature cut off sometime in April so we can start working
on scaling, optimization, code quality, and testing.