[keycloak-dev] IDToken and claims implemented

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 19:40:55 EST 2014

OpenID Connect IDToken and claims are implemented:

* IDToken is now added to AccessTokenResponse.  I think we pass the
minimal OpenID Connect requirements now.
* You can configured allowed claims per application and oauth client.
* Allowed claims are now added to IDToken and Access Token.  You can now
get the username, name, email, etc. through them.  The demo
customer-portal shows this.
* I still need to add claim permission to the OAuth Grant Page.