[keycloak-dev] Keycloak release

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 02:40:41 EST 2014

Happy New Year :)

It would be great to release Keycloak alpha in a week or two. To get things started here's remaining work I'm aware of:

* Documentation - what's the status of docs? I'm happy to review, and also write some as well
* Logo - Gabriel are you looking at this?
* Website - Should we update to the new JBoss community theme used by WildFly, Infinispan, PicketLink, etc.?
* Dist/examples - Upgrade to WildFly CR1. With WildFly CR1 they introduced a new minimal dist, maybe we could use this to reduce the dl size?