[keycloak-dev] WildFly demo?

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 12:57:59 EST 2014

Should the WildFly demo be working right now?  I built the latest and
deployed.  It looked like it was working.  Then I started getting this
every time I hit the customer-portal:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code
60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true',
'false' or 'null') at [Source:
org.apache.http.conn.EofSensorInputStream at 5dbf7b27; line: 1, column: 2]
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:410)