[keycloak-dev] require adapter modules?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 19:42:09 EST 2014

Rather than have multiple options for installing a as7 or wildfly
adapter, do you think its fine to require the installation of jboss
modules for your desired adapter then adding a
jboss-deployment-structure.xml to your deployment?

* This avoids any dependency conflict between a keycloak adapter and the
application.
* The distribution becomes smaller as I don't have to include both
jboss-modules zips and unpacked jars.
* Less options is also less confusing.  Having too many options can be
confusing
* We can always document later how to pull in libs directly to the
deployment.