[keycloak-dev] full export support

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 06:00:15 EST 2014

Sounds good to me. We could also let users import this be either uploading it through the admin console (after they've retrieved it from the servers fs), or by selecting one from the "dump directory" (they can't dl it from the admin console, just make the server import it into its db).

Quite likely a full export could take a fair bit of time (5min+), so exporting to a file on the local fs would be the best approach even if not considering security.