[keycloak-dev] examples/distro reworked/improved/finalized PLEASE TRY!

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 12:21:55 EST 2014

Is the only difference between the 3 examples the name of the adapter in jboss-deployment-structure?

If so could we not do either:

* Maven profiles to template these files with the adapter module name
* Use same module name for the adapters?

That would make it a lot easier to make sure the examples are in-sync.