[keycloak-dev] WildFly demo?

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 18:23:50 EST 2014

I spoke too soon.   I can recreate the problem with a clean build.  I
think restarting the server causes the problem.

1) unzip the appliance
2) start appliance
3) log into admin and import the demo realm
4) go to wildfly-demo and run mvn jboss-as:deploy
5) hit http://localhost:8080/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp
6) login as bburke at redhat.com
7) restart the server
8) try to hit http://localhost:8080/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp again
9) See exception below:

Context Path:
/customer-portal

Servlet Path:
/customers/view.jsp

Path Info:
null

Query String:
code=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9.MTliMzIwODItZDJmYy00ZGEwLTljZGEtOWRjOGJiMjFlNTFmMTM4OTMwOTIwODgxNQ.RRjX2D7VFhU0u7wpEAcRV0itleFa5UmCyCIZ4ltCON44Hm9sXr9Jc6gXJj1nWZAay7ONI07Fh1oxQodKJDSP1ROo2QsUWZhhOc3sQTPpsuOfm-D1kAGjelNoIY_d-HDe7gCT9qQMACJs-e6PmGZlIm5qZeAm8guZkNWgLaCnkqY&state=0%2F98f2b694-0cd3-4cc3-b442-48b0359f972d

*Stack Trace*
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code
60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true',
'false' or 'null') at [Source:
org.apache.http.conn.EofSensorInputStream at 601dae5e; line: 1, column: 2]
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:410)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:326)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:259)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:87)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:61)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)
org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.SecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:70)
io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:25)
org.keycloak.adapters.undertow.ServletPropagateSessionHandler.handleRequest(ServletPropagateSessionHandler.java:42)
org.keycloak.adapters.undertow.AuthenticatedActionsHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticatedActionsHandler.java:46)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.SSLInformationAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SSLInformationAssociationHandler.java:113)
io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationCallHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationCallHandler.java:52)
io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationConstraintHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationConstraintHandler.java:51)
io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractConfidentialityHandler.handleRequest(AbstractConfidentialityHandler.java:45)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.java:61)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityConstraintHandler.java:56)
io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.java:58)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.handleRequest(CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.java:67)
io.undertow.security.handlers.SecurityInitialHandler.handleRequest(SecurityInitialHandler.java:70)
io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:25)
org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.jacc.JACCContextIdHandler.handleRequest(JACCContextIdHandler.java:61)
io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:25)
org.keycloak.adapters.undertow.ServletAdminActionsHandler.handleRequest(ServletAdminActionsHandler.java:91)
io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:25)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.handleFirstRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:240)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:227)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$000(ServletInitialHandler.java:73)
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$1.handleRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:146)
io.undertow.server.Connectors.executeRootHandler(Connectors.java:164)
io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange$1.run(HttpServerExchange.java:654)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)