[keycloak-dev] examples/distro reworked/improved/finalized PLEASE TRY!

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 05:51:53 EST 2014

Just a small note that there is a typo in
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/as7-eap-demo/README.md
in step1. For EAP 6.x it should be "keycloak-eap6-adapter-dist.zip" when
currently it talks about "keycloak-as7-adapter-dist.zip" .

Another possible good thing would be to have "quickstart" appliance for
everything bundled in single ZIP (wildfly server with auth-server,
datasource, adapters, test-realm installed and all examples deployed).
This will enable possibility for users to start really quickly playing
with Keycloak without need to import realm in admin-console and
build/deploy examples with maven. Of course, this may not be possible if
examples will be moved to separate repo.

Marek