[keycloak-dev] Release next Monday or Tuesday

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 09:43:54 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Sure, I can sort out the issues I listed, except it would be good if you could have a look at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-256.

> I'm not sure about the JSF example addition.  I want all the examples to
> work off of the appliance (and pre-configured as marek suggested), and
> the appliance will be trimmed down to remove CDI/JSF in the future.
> People don't use JSP anymore, but so what?  The examples are very
> minimal on purpose because they focus on keycloak.  But, I've always
> wanted nice example applications in addition to these simple examples
> (like event juggler) so users can also see other technologies
> interacting with keycloak.

Makes sense. Just one question though, once the WildFly subsystem is ready, wouldn't the trimmed down appliance also not have support for JavaEE/deployments altogether? I think it makes sense to have two options for Keycloak (embedded in a fully functional WildFly/EAP, and a standalone that doesn't allow deployments of any sort).