[keycloak-dev] a tiny bit of docs checked in

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sun Jan 12 21:05:10 EST 2014

Committed a little bit of documentation under docbook/ directory.  mvn
install to build it.  Going to work on a tutorial tomorrow that involves
completely configuring the demo from scratch.  It will be a video
showing the creation of each config file and working through the admin
console to create users, roles, mappings, scopes, etc...

I didn't get much work done last week.  Too much construction going on
at my house that I had to coordinate.  If you're interested, we're
finishing our basement and during last week our water heater went, we
had a foundation leak, and to top it off my heating system crapped out
and needed service.