[keycloak-dev] a tiny bit of docs checked in

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 08:52:32 EST 2014

Did you write up the Openshift Quickstart?  Maybe a section on social
login setup?  I wanted to write that part to actually learn how to do
it, but I'll do another screencast for that aspect instead.

>> I didn't get much work done last week.  Too much construction going on
>> at my house that I had to coordinate.  If you're interested, we're
>> finishing our basement and during last week our water heater went, we
>> had a foundation leak, and to top it off my heating system crapped out
>> and needed service.
>
> Man, that's a whole lot of shit in a week! I read your blog posts on your geothermal installation, is that what's buggered?

Yes, the new geo system.  Well, Thursday night got some fault warnings
and the system kept turning off.  It has an "emergency mode" which is
pure electric heat (but expensive).  Service guy came the next day, and,
of course when he turned it back on to normal mode to diagnose the
problem it worked fine.  He did change the filter which had a bunch of
construction dust in it.  But really no true idea of what happened.