[keycloak-dev] PRs allowed still, but...

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 11:16:17 EST 2014

Pushed fixes to social:

* Google provider updated to use OpenID connect, and removed tons of dependencies from it
* On first social login there's now an option to review the profile (required user actions) instead of the social registration form

I'm going to test Facebook and Twitter tomorrow, and push changes for those if required