[keycloak-dev] priorities and who is available?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Jan 24 07:50:35 EST 2014

Good morning Stian, on AeroGear we had a discussion about how to properly reset passwords and we have too much to improve, but here comes my 2 cents.

--
abstractj

On January 24, 2014 at 8:03:08 AM, Stian Thorgersen (stian at redhat.com) wrote:
> > Some comments in-line as well.

What concerns me about this approach is the fact that once the admin account is compromised, is possible to reset everyone’s account even if you don’t have access do the database. If users doesn’t have e-mail registered, maybe we could evaluate another confirmation method? Maybe TOTP?