[keycloak-dev] priorities and who is available?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 09:32:41 EST 2014

All good stuff.  I'm thinking maybe we all pick one major feature we all
can work on. Pick a date.  Whatever is done by that date is what gets in
that release.

> +1 To all of those, especially the WildFly sub-system
>
> I've got some more stuff:
>
> Features for LiveOak:
>
> * Mongo store - this would be the default used in LiveOak

I don't understand your fascination with kiddie DBs. ;)

> * HMLT5/JS lib - we have a working JS lib in LiveOak for Keycloak, we should be able to pull this in with minimum effort

We can build on this for a Node.js adapter too.

> * Application/client types (service, public, mobile, ?) - there's a few things that are different depending on the client type. For example a public client (i.e. html5) are required to set a valid redirect_uri and doesn't require a password, while for a private client (i.e. rest service) redirect_uri is optional and password required

For mobile clients, I'm also thinking all they need is a refresh token.