[keycloak-dev] Quick Question Regarding the WildFly Demo

Clifton Lee Clifton.Lee at uftwf.org
Mon Jan 27 17:44:25 EST 2014

Hello, I'd post this on the users list but there didn't seem to any
activity there.

After downloading the keycloak-appliance-dist-all-1.0-alpha-1.zip file,
configuring the portal & customer portals, I received the following
error when trying to authenticate:  failed to turn code into token.

I used a different password from the demo but I made sure to keep the
password consistent with the KeyCloak server and the portal servlets.
Has anyone come across this?  Thanks.