[keycloak-dev] Quick Question Regarding the WildFly Demo

Clifton Lee Clifton.Lee at uftwf.org
Tue Jan 28 09:57:32 EST 2014

Hi, good news.  I originally changed the application credential password
but  after starting over and simply using 'password' as in the tutorial,
the demo was working fine (I used the examples in the wildfly-demo
folder).

As you said, I definitely screwed up either the password in the
keycloak.json file(s) or simply didn't copy the installation-json file
properly from the Keycloak interface to the applications' keycloak.json
files.

Thanks for your help!