[keycloak-dev] Customization for Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 09:34:40 EST 2014

The login form looks really good!

I'm not convinced about the admin console though. The bright blue isn't very nice. Also I was wondering if there's some way we could not have a separate "bar" for the realm drop-down and add realm button. Could we move this to the left-hand menu, or merge it with the logo / user selection bar (and also make it slightly bigger at the same time)?