[keycloak-dev] Customization for Keycloak

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 09:44:12 EST 2014

On Jan 29, 2014, at 12:34 PM, Stian Thorgersen <stian at redhat.com> wrote:

> The login form looks really good!
Thanks

> I'm not convinced about the admin console though. The bright blue isn't very nice. Also I was wondering if there's some way we could not have a separate "bar" for the realm drop-down and add realm button. Could we move this to the left-hand menu, or merge it with the logo / user selection bar (and also make it slightly bigger at the same time)?
Well, it is a matter of taste. But I can try to make it more attractive.

Why you don’t want to have that nav bar? We have plenty of space and it is clear that this is the highter level of navigation.

However, it doesn’t hurt trying to incorporate the dropdown and button into the sidebar. I’m just afraid this will make the navigation more confusing, but we can give a shot.

Here is an example of something they did for EAP.

I needed to think a bit to understand the hierarchy.

Gabriel

---
Gabriel Cardoso
User Experience Designer @ Red Hat