[keycloak-dev] can we get away with federating user/cred only?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 09:56:08 EST 2014

interface AuthenticatorDelegate {

    boolean isAuthenticated(UserModel user, Credential... credentials)
throws UnsupportedCredentialType;

    void updateCredential(UserModel user, Credential oldCred, Credential
newcred) throws UnsupportedCredentialType;

}

I was thinking we'd offer a Picketlink IDM API one.  THe admin console
would allow you to upload a PL config file through this SPI interface:

interface AuthenticatorDelegateFactory {

    Set<String> getSupportedCredentialTypes();
    AuthenticatorDelegate create(MediaType mediaType, byte[] configBytes);

}

Or, alternatively we could put a nice UI on top of PL to configure LDAP.