[keycloak-dev] Keycloak artifacts not in Maven Central

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 08:13:57 EST 2014

I did some checks and there is some work needed:

1/ According to Maven Central rules, there should not be any <repository>
elements in pom.xml files
2/ When I removed them, org.jboss.web:jbossweb:jar:7.0.17.Final is not
available no Maven Central

So, following steps are needed:

* figure out whether jbossweb dependency could be replaced by something else,
  if not - it has to undergo same checks as keycloak and be synced to Maven
  Central or, which I prefer, to release it relocated to org.keycloak groupId.
  Given that 7.0.17.Final has do external dependencies at all -
  seems much easier then trying to convince sonatype to pick a single version
  of jbossweb tree
* remove all <repositories> from pom.xml files

Then, 1.0-alpha-2 and further releases can be synced to Maven Central. Sonatype
might apply more rules but project looks in good shape Maven-wise IMO.

Karel