[keycloak-dev] Keycloak artifacts not in Maven Central

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 09:30:30 EST 2014

Correct, Maven Central is even simpler to use. Works ootb, no mangling with
settings.xml is required at all.

I asked for pushing RESTEasy to Maven Central in Nov 2011, needed for EAP6/WFK2.
There was the same clean up of pom.xml(s) back then.

Performance wise, I have no idea. I'm not experiencing any difference at all. If
you experience connection lags, you can always mirror Maven Central to a
different repo, such as JBoss Nexus -
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html.

Karel