[keycloak-dev] Customization for Keycloak

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 10:18:00 EST 2014

A good approach for that is to have one CSS for each theme: RCUE and project. This CSS only specify styles that are different for the themes, aka the login page background / colours, console header colours, links and buttons colours etc. We will use this CSS file with other CSS files that specify the layout, font-sizes, margins, alignments etc. These styles are the same for project / product. In this sense it will be relatively simple.

I’m not sure what you mean by “pluggable and everything”.

On Jan 30, 2014, at 12:59 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:

> How hard is it to have admin console themes that match both product and project?  Pluggable an everything?
>
> On 1/30/2014 9:37 AM, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:
>> Bill, RCUE is for projects, so we need some customization to
>> differentiate the project. Viliam could make the changes to use the new
>> design. Let’s go for it?
>>
>> Stian, they have some material at http://rcue-uxd.itos.redhat.com
>>
>> Gabriel
>>
>> On Jan 29, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Stian Thorgersen <stian at redhat.com