[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Subsystem PR

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 10:34:47 EST 2014

I wasn't asking to change it, just figuring out the scope of work.  For
integration, I want the keycloak admin console to remotely manipulate
the Keycloak subsystem.  If it is always DIGEST (or something that
Apache Client can handle automatically via a challenge), then I don't
have to worry about things.