[keycloak-dev] when next release

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 11:32:49 EST 2014

Please don't touch forms at the moment! There's a lot of changes going on with themes.

With regards to changes I think we should move to RCUE styles first, and apply the changes in the way they recommend changing it. As I've said I'm not happy with the new design for it either.

The login forms looks excellent, but it would make sense to apply both login forms and admin console at the same time so they're uniform.