[keycloak-dev] Account management integration

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 03:10:05 EDT 2014

Hi Bruno,

i've tried to test a bit and for me it works even with space in URI. For
example I've added application "New Name" and this URL:
http://localhost:8081/auth/realms/perf-realm/account?referrer=New%20Name
works in both FF and Chrome.

Make sure that your application has correctly set "Base URL", otherwise
referrer won't be used and displayed in account management.

Marek