[keycloak-dev] UserProvider merged

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 04:23:11 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think we should not have any direct links (i.e. foreign keys) between entities in user provider and realm provider.

> * JPA and Mongo RealmEntity and UserEntity should be refactored to be
> attribute based as in the Hybrid model.  As Stian suggested, this will
> allow us flexibility in the future.

I'd also like to have a generic configuration mechanism for providers. This would include being able to store configuration as well as change it through the admin console.

Potentially something I could work on while you guys do sync?