[keycloak-dev] Reset password and verify email links are to long

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 04:58:25 EDT 2014

Are you talking about reducing the size of the code altogether or just for the email links?

I was thinking about just saving the base64 encoded access-code with the user session temporarily, then sending the the access code id (36 char uuid as before) in the email. First time the user clicks on the link the access code would be removed from the session, so this would also make the links a one-time-click thing.