[keycloak-dev] Export/import into representations

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 04:34:07 EDT 2014

I've sent PR https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/533 which
improves a bit existing export/import to use users pagination as it's
available now in master.

I've also added method UserProvider.getUsersCount() to count total
number of users. I am using that for export/import and I believe it
might be useful for admin console too to see total number of
users/pages? Not sure if we need "count" methods for
UserProvider.searchFor*** ?

Marek