[keycloak-dev] Additional things to consider for 1.0.final

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 10:52:38 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Wanted to talk to you about that, I think Jenkins should configure the KeycloakDS datasource. That's how we'll document it for users to do, so that's how we should test it.

Look at https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/master/databases. It should be fairly straightforward to use those scripts with jboss-cli.sh to configure the datasource?