[keycloak-dev] more db schema changes

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 11:51:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

just wanted to point that all recent DB changes seem to break databases
(or at least MySQL). Actually when running testsuite with MySQL, then at
the end of some tests during Hibernate schema cleanup, it hangs. Just
figured out that it's this SQL command which causes hang of MySQL: alter
table AUTHENTICATION_LINK drop foreign key FK582E5612EF007A6;

Actually not sure if it's related to compound primary key of
AuthenticationLinkEntity or foreign key with UserEntity... Will look at
it more on Monday, just wanted to point that databases doesn't work ATM.

Marek