[keycloak-dev] keep exploded war and add exploded themes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 17:48:21 EDT 2014

I want to always keep an exploded WAR.  Additionally, I'd like to
explode all built-in themes in WEB-INF/classes.  People are going to
want to see how its done and will need concrete examples.

For example, one of the things I want to do with Federation plugins is
that users can create their own management page for their plugin.  They
will need to see examples/templates from the existing admin consoole.