[keycloak-dev] keep exploded war and add exploded themes

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 09:39:31 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

After thinking about it some more I think it would be cool to have this available. When creating a plugin/provider you can either use:

* Simple configuration - This will provide a simple form which queries the provider for what keys to populate the form with. On the backend this will use a generic rest endpoint that lets you update a map with config for the provider, and is stored in the db.
* Advanced configuration - This will let you add your own REST backend and admin page as you suggested. Not sure how we'd deal with persistence of this data though.

We kinda need the advanced configuration any ways as we'd like built features to be enabled/disabled on the admin endpoints/console.

I'll write a separate mail about the ideas I had with provider configuration then we can carry on the discussion there.