[keycloak-dev] Building Keycloak from scratch

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 11:29:03 EDT 2014

hmm... which one? Actually for example
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/authentication/authentication-api/pom.xml#L7
has parent keycloak-authentication-parent, which is really in ../pom.xml
. AFAIK it should be good practice to reference parent in one upper
module ? Or are there some issues with it?

For example modules inside "model" references keycloak-parent which is
under "../../pom.xml" so it works too. I wonder that maybe we should
unify that (either all modules to use 1 level upper parent with
relativePath like ../pom.xml or all modules to use keycloak-parent)

Marek