[keycloak-dev] how are model tests run?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 09:01:09 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Only two things where broken, fixed now:

* Cache didn't check that app/client/roles belong to realm, so returned ById even though the realm wasn't correct
* AuthenticationManager.authenticateInternal didn't check password if totp was enabled, it only checked the totp. Pretty scary! I'm going to add an additional test to LoginTotpTest for this to be doubly sure in the future.