[keycloak-dev] Oauth Register and Token Validation Example

Fri Jul 25 17:04:07 EDT 2014

Hey Team,

I am been looking for answer to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24769691/what-are-some-ways-to-secure-rest-apis
and
found that keycloak is suitable for securing REST APIs using OAuth 2.0.

I am looking for example where the following is demonstrated
a.) Third-party app registers and gets Access Token
b.) Third-Party app accesses Resource Server to access protected resource
by sending Access Token to REST API
c.) and How Token is validated.

It is mentioned in features of keycloak as

   - OAuth Bearer token auth for REST Services
   - OAuth 2.0 Grant requests
   - CORS Support

Can you please guide me through examples?

Thank you