[keycloak-dev] Disable application scope by default?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 11:40:04 EDT 2014

Other than potentially larger tokens I don't see any issue with that.

Although, lately I've been thinking that only having a single list of roles for a realm would be simpler, instead of realm roles and application roles. We could still provide some form of a hierarchy using '/' for example 'myapp/admin'. It's a pretty big shift, but I think it would remove a lot of confusion.