[keycloak-dev] Disable application scope by default?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 13:08:14 EDT 2014

I've been looking or a good way to explain scope.  It is the roles an
application or oauth client is allowed to ask for.

A user could have the "admin", "buyer" and "seller" roles, but an
application with the scope of { "buyer" and "seller" } would only get a
token that contained the "buyer" and "seller" role mappings for that
user.  Does that make sense at all?

Its an extra security measure to limit the privileges