[keycloak-dev] Oauth Register and Token Validation Example

Tue Jul 29 20:51:45 EDT 2014

Thanks Marek

I saw here
<https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/demo-template/admin-access-app/src/main/java/org/keycloak/example/AdminClient.java#L54>
app
gains the accessToken, but did not see where this `/auth` api is
implemented. I want to learn how to I do the same thing of exposing `/auth`
api to generate tokens

I did not see anything in pom.xml
<https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/demo-template/admin-access-app/pom.xml>
either. seems like magic to me at the moment. Any guidance here?

Thanks