[keycloak-dev] need feedback on pluggable fed console UI

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 09:55:31 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

We'd still need realm specific config, but configuring the connection itself should be globally IMO.

You'd configure your email server globally (server address, etc.). Then you'd go to email settings for your realm, under there you'd be able to select an email server, then you'd set from/reply-to and that stuff there.

The data-source comparison is a pretty good comparison. For the data-source you configure url, pool-size, etc. you don't configure tables, etc.