[keycloak-dev] Enable SSL by default

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 06:27:15 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Currently we have an option to disable SSL for each realm (enabled by default), adding HSTS could be tricky as we'd need to know what the option in KC.

I'm not convinced we should have the option to disable SSL per-realm, instead we could make it into a global option for the whole server. A server is either in dev or production mode, I don't see a use-case to have one secure realm and one unsecure at the same time. That would make it a lot simpler to set the HSTS header in a jax-rs filter, also make it easier for us to check if SSL (for all requests) is enabled in the jax-rs filter.