[keycloak-dev] Refactoring to KeycloakSession and ProviderSession

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 12:25:31 EDT 2014

Ugh...Why?  Would have been cool to discuss this before you did this.
There was a clear separation of things prior to this change:

* ProviderSession was for resolving various session based APIs I thought.
* KeycloakSession was analogous to EntityManager or HibernateSession.

Also, you don't go committing stuff that breaks existing code...i.e. the
caching stuff I did.